Sunday, December 7, 2008

THE FINAL GIG !!!!!!!

I knew before hand that the String-A-Long quilt show was to be my final vending gig. What I loved about vending at these quilt shows for the last several years was the camaraderie with other quilters and the compliments you all so freely gave me. Both your words and your purchases were much appreciated. Many months later one of you would proudly show me your latest quilt and point out where and how you had combined my art with yours. Some of you attended my painting classes or workshops, bought my paints and later proudly and even sometimes gleefully showed off your great results.

Darcy Berg took my class at TLD and then proceeded to demo fabric painting at last years IQA show, giving me too much credit. I am currently trying to figure out how to post the slide show of the many pictures she took while in that class. Then, just last month, PAQA member, Mary Schaeffer sent me this email, “Thanks for teaching me and inflicting this never-ending addiction on me for the rest of my life!”

No comments: