Thursday, May 13, 2010

BLOG update

as usual, this is not going as well or as quickly as I had hoped. Part of the problem is not knowing where to find photos when they don’t automatically come up in the pictures folder. Also, some of my photos are on my laptop so I will have to move them to the “bigger, better, faster” computer.  In the meantime higher priorities surface, (isn’t that always the way)?. I finished working on mailing out new member materials for the Midwest Collage Society, and now have to work on new art for upcoming exhibits. I need a personal assistant, any volunteers out there?  Note the description, VOLUNTEER!!

That’s all for now, have to go apply matte medium to the collage for the Naperville Art League exhibit, the theme is “Running with Scissors”, I couldn’t come up with an idea for the longest time. I even went on-line to see what I could find, guess what there’s a book and a movie with that title. Didn’t like what that was about, so went back to mulling about what to do or to just forget it. I hope I’ll have time to take a photo before I take it on Saturday.

No comments: