Saturday, December 13, 2008

A MYSTERY YET TO BE SOLVED

These past pages I wrote have faithful entries all the way through December 2004, then only a few pages written for January until on Jan.24, 2005, with no explanation, they abruptly cease in the middle of the book. Additional research in my daily calendar may bring enlightenment. Tues. Dec.28th was the most joyful entry, “officially free to drive, YEAH!!!!!!!” That meant I no longer had to depend on others to take me where I wanted/needed to go. The joyful tone of the writing shortly before and during this time of release is evident. I stopped complaining about not having time alone and switched to complaining about having too much to do, too many places to go, and not enough time in which to accomplish it all. Am I NEVER happy?

No comments: