Friday, December 12, 2008

VERY ENLIGHTENING

these past pages. I'm learning that I'm pretty consistent, I consistently complain about the same things!!!! Having people around all the time, even though I could not have managed without them, is described in a variety of negative ways interspersed with clear delight when left by myself with just my cat. Good thing Julia tells us these pages are for our eyes only, also not to reread them too soon after the writing. As in my case, it's now been 4 years and I haven't even peeked before now. Another clear constant was the fatigue, and inability to get recuperative rest at night. It was many weeks after the surgery before I had the energy to even think about creating anything. I did begin to do some of the writing exercises, I have to find that book, and I wrote about some type of drawings, wonder where those might be? Hope I dated them. More reading tonight.

No comments: