Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Profile Photo

Well, today I learned how to change my profile photo. This is a current photo taken by Creativity Continuum member and photographer extraordinaire, Patty Pulliam. Thank you Patty. I have a personal problem with most candid photos of me, I most always HATE them. This one is O.K. Now you get to see the REAL ME. The other part was learning how to get it changed on the Blog, much easier than I expected it to be. My laptop has Vista and it functions quite differently, at least for me, than XP. In some cases, however this being one of them, it did most of the work for me. Hope you like it.

These are pictures I took of Patty teaching a Chainmaille class. Patty also teaches several other classes at TLDDesign Center & Gallery, not photography, but lampwork beadmaking & many other fun things. Check out the class schedule for dates & times.

No comments: