Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Books

Now that all the birthday stuff is over and done with, I can get back to making and selling art. These arrived today.
Which one to begin with? Well, just yesterday my darling daughter got me signed up on Facebook, a social networking system that I knew very little about, but had heard much about.

So, I think the marketing book will win out for the moment as I study the techniques Alyson B. Stanfield has to share in this highly touted publication. This book, will hopefully not keep me out of the studio for too long.


And, as a note of interest, yesterday, at the PAQA meeting we voted to hire her for a 2-day seminar at our annual fall retreat at the Dominican Retreat Center in Racine, Wisc. So I believe it will be a worth while read. I'll let you know, either here or on Facebook.

No comments: