Saturday, January 23, 2010

short post, long video

I don’t want to discourage you from watching this video about the Impressionists, but you need time to watch it, Apprx. 100 minutes!!  It covers many interesting facts and suppositions about Degas, Pissarro, Renoir and Monet + more. This is Volume 1, The Road to Impressionism, ISBN 0-7670-3299-5.  I watched it yesterday after I returned from my Cosco adventure and was already tired, I fell asleep so will have to watch it again. 

To wake my self up, I rewatched Night at the Museum, Battle of the Smithsonian. Cute, I didn’t feel is was quite as good as the first one, but perhaps I expected too much.  Did get an unexpected overview of the National archives and a peak into the possible personality of Amelia Earhart, quite amusing.

Tonight is the Grand Opening in our new space at Plainfield Art League, so won’t be watching any movies tonight.

Depth Charge will be on exhibit through March 10th.

No comments: