Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lynne Perrella

Do you every wonder what the studio of your favorite artist looks like? Well I sure do and it seems I am not alone given the new Studios magazine published by the Cloth Paper Scissors people. I think I’ve only purchased the most recent issue and am reading it over and over. Getting lots of ideas for organizing my work spaces in this new transition phase.

I love book stores and libraries, by the way, so spending several hours at the Barnes & Noble last Sunday was a nurturing time for my muse. I own several books by this artist and author and was thrilled to find this new one on the shelves. The only one of it’s kind, obviously meant for me and just waiting for me to take it home.

Art Making & Studio Spaces by Lynne Perrella

Here’s the link to her Amazon page which shows you all her books. Lynne Perrella, check it out.

No comments: