Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photography

I’m having way too much fun playing with my new photo paper discovery !!! I find I can while away many hours going through my digital photos, playing with the different techniques the software offers for changing the look and feel of the photo.  Not to mention the colors, as in the example shown here. white This original photo is one I took out the window from the hospital waiting room on a gray day last winter. An addition was being built on the hospital grounds and I took quite a few experimental shots.  Mostly my intention was to get texture and line to transfer to cloth. Right after a class last summer with Barbara Sneider, I did the colorizing of this one in Photoshop Elements. 

Today I downloaded it to my new computer and WOW!!! The print- out is really bright and cheerful.  What a difference a little color can make!!! fuschia

Particularly on this gray snowy day in the Midwest.

No comments: